Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day after Black Friday

So what does that make today?

I ate lots of turkey over the last two days. I have a feeling there will be more turkey in my future, well, I know there will be. Ti's making turkey soup and froze a bunch of the meat to use in turkey pot pies.

It came out really well for the first time she's cooked a bird that big. Lots of juice and flavor.

I'm still not recovering as fast as I'd like, and don't have the energy and drive I thought I'd have by now. But I'm not considering it a set back, just a little slowdown in my recovery.

I'm still having issues sleeping, and because of that Ti isn't sleeping so well either. I feel guilty about it, but there isn't much I can do. We've tried it with and without sleeping pills, with and without my anti-anxiety meds, but nothing seems to make a difference. Naps are a good thing.

Time to go make lunch. Ima getting hungry.

No comments: