Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One week

It's been one week since I came home from the Brig. Things are better at home, but overall, I think my physical condition hasn't changed much. Still not eating too much, still having some issues that haven't resolved themselves yet, still tired 99% of the time. I know my counts are making leaps and bounds, which gives me hope and exciting news to share with everyone, but I'm still moving around at a snail's pace and not able to get a full night's sleep. Luckily someone invented naps for fixing that problem, although I don't take them every day, as I probably should.

It doesn't feel like a week; it feels like I've been home a month already. I think it feels the same to Ti, which is weird, because she's relatively healthy, although she is as tired as I am, but for different reasons. Maybe while I was at the Brig, some weird time warp thingy was set up around my condo to slow down and screw around with time in here. Maybe it's the color of the walls or carpet. Maybe it's all of the meds I'm on. I dunno.

Anyway, I'm on day +20. 23 more days and I can eat food from outside. It's my next goal to focus on, since I can pretty much do everything else inside the apartment there were restrictions on when I came home. Except for cleaning; I still can't do that.

Talk to you folks later. Time to go forage for food.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hang in there! The folks at the blood donation center were super nice - they validated my parking and gave me an insulated lunch bag as a gift. So, next time you need a fill-up, ask for the Kerry Reserve ;-)