Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another Tuesday night in November

Short post tonight. Not much to update everyone on. But I felt I should post some interesting facts about the side effects of the treatment I haven't posted before.

- My eyebrows have turned mostly blonde/white, and I lost a lot of hair up there. I pretty much know what I'd look like without them at this point.

- No nose hairs. You never really know what they do until you don't have any. It's weird.

- I shaved last Tuesday, and by the looks of things, I won't have a beard any time soon. A week out and I barely have anything on my face, or head for that matter. I haven't shaved that and the hair hasn't started to grow in yet.

I still have some scarring from a rash I came down with in the hospital. It is starting to go away, but not quickly. I'm taking a lot longer to heal from things than I was before.

Have a happy Tuesday evening. It's Thanksgiving, Charlie Brown is on tonight. Highlight of the evening, other than dinner.

No comments: