Friday, November 21, 2008

Ah, the weekend

So it's Friday. I probably don't need to post as much as I have, but honestly, I have _nothing_ else to do. I have some games I can play, I have TV I can watch, and a few books to read, but I've got another 3 months of that to do after this one is over.

Because of that I blog. I don't expect many people to keep reading this too often, I'm just not that interesting and I don't have much to report except when I go to the doctors (and if there are any problems, but we're hoping we don't run into any). I will keep writing when I feel like it, but I probably won't update it daily as I have been.

On the plus side, it's been the coldest it has been in the area since last Feb, and I can't really go outside. +1 for SCT-imposed imprisonment inside the condo. -100 for causing lots of other issues that I won't go into, kinda personal and nothing I'd like to describe here.

Things are getting better daily, I'm getting a little better each day, although I'm apparently losing more weight. I'm eating, I swear. Just not that much.

Anyway, I'm going to make dinner. Talk to everyone later. Have a good weekend, and try to stay warm. It's going to be a very cold one.

No comments: