Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ahh. Another Holiday, more food.

Twas the night before Thanksgiving
And all through the condo
Not a creature was stirring, watching TV from the love-seat-o

Beh. I'm not going to keep going on with that. It's bad enough as it is.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Eat lots of turkey, and remember to be thankful for something tomorrow, as difficult as the day can get. I have lots to be thankful for, so I'll be taking a moment in the morning, before we dig into the bird (we're eating early. really early), to be thankful for a few things.

Mostly thankful I won't be at my parent's house this year (oops, did I say that out loud?), and that my recovery from treatment is going as well as it is right now.

Talk to you all Friday, when I do my Black Friday edition of NS, R!.

My prediction, Detriot loses tomorrow.

1 comment:

B. said...

I was jussssst thinking of you. Hoping you are resting and the fiance is taking care of you.

PS - you were correct about my photo, the breakfast club is THE place to be, but I'm sure you know that already.

If you haven't send me your home addy, and would be so kind -- I'd like to add you to my list this year.

Hang in there,
everyday - it gets better.
I promise.

<3 B