Saturday, November 15, 2008

Nothing

Nothing new to report today. I guess that's how it will be for awhile, and to be honest, I'll be happy if it stays that way for a few weeks. I don't have much energy and could probably sleep all day, but I don't want to.

The prison Ti and I now live in isn't getting to me yet, I know it'll get to her before too long if it hasn't already, and I feel bad that she has decided to stay here with me for the first month. The walls, bars, darkness and small space already got to me during ABVD - I got stir crazy after 2 months of staying home 5 days a week (on average), but since I know I can't get too far, I'll deal with it. I took the recycling out today and got winded. I'll accept my limitations. But she doesn't deserve to be stuck here in this personal hell. But she will be and I love her for it, even though we'll have some rough moments because of it.

I may not post anything tomorrow, but I will on Monday. We're going back to the Dana for another follow-up appointment. This time I'm going to ask if I can shave. I need to.

Have a good Saturday night.

No comments: