Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We wish you a merry mucus, and a happy new beard.

Bleh. The holidays suck. I'm feeling better in some ways, but I feel that my viral pneumonia (we've decided this is what I have) is holding me back. So over the last three or four days, I've starting having massive coughing fits. My body is trying to do something about my condition. It's just painful and horrible and disgusting, and that's just from Ti's comments as she watches me go through it. But apparently it's what will make me better. If I wasn't a cancer patient, we could use a humidifier to help break up my congestion, but alas, they're breeding grounds for all kinds of nasty things I shouldn't be near. I got an early present from the clinic; an incentive spirometer (yes Angela, they finally gave me one). I breathe into it, it makes me cough. It's kinda like a stationary bike for my lungs.

Anyway, enough about me. I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope tomorrow brings you everything you wished for from Santa (but only if you were good), and that the hassles of dealing with family aren't too much.

I'll have some post-Christmas stuff to put up after the holidays. Until then, Merry Christmas!

No comments: