Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not well, but at least I'm home. And miserable at home is better than hospital food.

So last night I had a fever. It was back up to 101. I did NOT call the clinic, because this is what I spent the weekend there for, only to be sent home without any reason why I was sick and nothing to take for it except for antibiotics. Which would be great and all, except I was told that most likely I have a viral infection.
I'll tell them how my week went on Friday. Today I haven't had a fever, but Ti made a pizza for lunch that didn't agree with either of us. I used to think that I knew what heartburn was. I was wrong.
Anyhoo, enough with the cheerful news. I think I'm done with my Christmas shopping, I'm 3 days away from maybe having some restrictions lifted (I think I'm jinxing myself by saying that in almost every post).

I'll talk to you all later. Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll get to see some of you in the next few weeks. But we'll see. It's up to the doctors.

1 comment:

ti said...

Freschetta is EVIL!