Monday, December 8, 2008

I don't like Mondays, I want to shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, the whole day down

So my hair is coming in more. My goatee will be in soon, but I dunno how it will look yet.

The only exciting news since last Friday is that I've come down with a headache I just can't rid of. I've had it since Saturday morning, and nothing I do will make it go away. I take Tylenol every few hours and it seems to settle down for a bit. I've spoken with my NP and she told me to take Sudafed, as she thinks it has to do with my sinuses. I agree, I think. We'll try it for a few days and see what happens.

I'm looking forward to the 19th, as I want some of my restrictions lifted. Specifically I want to eat out. It's amazing how much city life has modified my taste in food where I need to eat Mexican, Thai, Italian and all of the other ethnic foods I didn't get to eat as a child. I like home cooking, and most (sorry hon) of what Ti cooks for me every day, but there is always that craving for a burrito, or Pad Thai, or even just a meatball sub from the place down the street. The TV commercials for Dominos, Taco Bell, Bertuccis and everywhere else really don't help either.

Bleh. I'd like to be somewhere that isn't the clinic, the inside of the condo or the car. It's been about a month since I got out of the hospital (can you believe it?), and 7 weeks since I've been anywhere besides those places. I'm starting to feel like I live in a cabin in northern Maine, where there really isn't anywhere to go nearby, and it's miserably cold outside so there's no reason to go out anyway. I guess I wouldn't be a good candidate to live on the international space station.

Anyway, I think it's time for a shower. Talk to y'all soon.

No comments: