Monday, October 13, 2008

Growing Pains

If only Alan Thicke were here to make things better. . . .

I re-read my rambling, long post and figured I hadn't done too badly for someone who was on the verge of sleep. It made sense, mostly, and I'm not going to edit anything.

So this morning, and last night, my bones have been aching horribly. I've been taking the Neupagen shots for the past week and I think they're starting to work. At least that what I'm hoping is causing the soul-crushing pain in my back and hips. Thanks to my body's condition, I can't take anything over the counter except Tylenol. Fortunately I only have 2 more days of this before I go to DFCI for the stem cell harvesting. If it hurts this much then, I'm getting the good stuff. Believe me, I'm getting the good stuff.

Don't bring up the Pats game. I don't want to hear it. They're having a bad season. I went through this for the first 8 years I was going to home games.

Anyway, if this is the first post some folks are seeing, I encourage you to read the post from Oct 11th. It's long, but one person told me that is was helpful.

1 comment:

allysony said...

Well, the Pats aren't doing so bad..... But how about the TITANS?????????????????? YAY!!!