Monday, January 12, 2009

What did we learn on the show tonight Craig?

I'm tired. Sleeping doesn't help. I've tried it, and no matter how much sleep I get, I'm still tired when I get up. Ti's tired too. Maybe it's the bed. Maybe it's yet another problem with the condo. I would try coffee, but I've cut caffeine out of my diet for the time being, because every cup of coffee or caffeinated soda I drink counts as a -1 drink for the day. Don't ask, it has to do with my liquid intake. Pretty much for every beverage I drink that has caffeine, I have to drink at least that much water to "cancel" out that amount. I'm supposed to drink 2 liters as it is (which doesn't sound like a lot, but you try to drink 2 liters of Gatorade during the day). I really don't want to add a cup of coffee and another cup of water to the total.

It's getting cold out. I'm grateful I don't have to go to work right now. I feel bad that Ti has to brave the elements in the morning, but there isn't anything I can do to keep her warm. Eventually I will be back to the grind and will have my commute back. But not yet.

American Idol is on tomorrow. Can you feel the excitement? Nah, me either. I'm going to search the guide for more bad reality tv now. I'll talk to everyone later.

No comments: