Thursday, January 22, 2009

Am I human, or am I dancer?

Besides the fact that sometimes I'm not all there anyway, being home as much as I have been and watching as much TV as possible - pretty much if I'm awake, the TV is on - I've started noticing that my brain has ADD, in a way. Ti thinks I'm weird, and it's just getting worse. We'll be watching TV, or going to bed, or in the car, and the most random thoughts pop into my head and what's worse, some of it comes out of my mouth. The only thing I can think of is that I've reached my absorption level of pop culture and the extra seeps out.

We had Thai food tonight. It made me happy to have something exotic. It wasn't a burrito, but I'll settle for Thai food.

Anyway, time to get ready for bed.

Do you ever wonder how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

1 comment:

mjmercado said...

I was in Target the other day and I tried to find that card game we played. I'm hooked, want to pick it up for myself.