Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Next stop, pizza!

I just ate lunch. It was good. Real good. It was from Bertuccis. Who's got two thumbs and some of his restrictions lifted today? This guy, right here. I can eat out in non-crowded restaurants, I can go into non-crowded stores, I can watch movies in an non-crowded theater (see the pattern). If there are groups of people somewhere I want to go, then I'm s.o.l. and will have to find somewhere else to go and something else to entertain me, but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

23 more days and I don't have to wear a mask and gloves in public. 23. Three weeks and 2 days. Friday, Feb 6th is the target day. On the 7th we burn all of the extra masks and gloves. On the 8th we go to CVS realizing we (I) shouldn't have done that and we need to buy some to keep around.

One more milestone reached. 23 days to go until the next one.

We went to BJ's today as well, where I walked around pushing the cart for 45 minutes. We bought a few things, but the important thing was that I was in a store. Yeah, I had to wear my mask and gloves, yeah people were staring and walking fast away from us, but whatever. I was out of the condo for a little bit. More later this week hopefully.

:)

3 comments:

ti said...

Yay! Yay! YAY!!!!!

Joe Harvey said...

If someone gives you a strange look, point behind them and say didnt you se the sign with the SARS warning? Take a look at their faces after that!!! Rock on B.A. glad to hear you can go out and do things.. you will be back to rockstar status before you know it

mjmercado said...

Great news Brian! What are we doing this weekend?