Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The last Twinkie. . .

Should I eat it, or save it as a commemorative and decorative food, like the piece of cake a bride and groom take home? I need to eat something when I take my meds later, so until then, it stays fair game to not make it past midnight. Unfortunately the Cadbury Mini Eggs have already suffered their fate and were eaten.

So you wanna hear about my day?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

I went to work. I cleaned off my desk and answered a few email messages. I ate lunch and met with my staff to discuss my schedule. But not at the same time. I haven't worked my way up to "multi-task" yet.

Radiation is starting to hurt. I was queasy after today's treatment. I think tomorrow I'll eat something before going to see if that helps. Also, the areas where I'm getting zapped are a little sensitive. Feels like a sunburn, which they said it would. I just didn't expect it so quickly. However, due to my ability to encounter ALL side effects of a treatment, I'm not hugely surprised of the sensitive areas. I was just kinda hoping for it to be a week or so before I started having these symptoms.

Over this past weekend, Ti and I did a lot of wedding-related stuff. I bought my wedding ring, we checked out some things at stores we are either registering for or were thinking about for wedding favors, and we also had cake.

Well, enough about me. How was your day?

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Do you have Aquaphor for your rad burns?

andyson said...

I have lots of things they gave me for burns, espohigitis, my teeth. And they have plenty more if need be.