Friday, April 10, 2009

Wondering what tomorrow brings. . .

Forgive my last post. I don't know what I was thinking. First, complaining about being tired then going directly to discussing Vegas. I'll work on my blogging and try not to whine so much.

Ti and I are taking dance lessons, so we won't suck during our first dance. We have a long way to go, but I think we've come a long way in the two weeks since we've started. Now we're not fighting for the lead, and she's starting to pick up on cues to move where I'm leading us to. Fortunately for us, it's a song that's 2:30 in length, so even if we don't perfect it before the wedding, we can wing it and still probably look good. Probably not Dancing with the Stars professional, but decent for two folks who just learned the dance 6 weeks prior to the wedding.

I'm a bit excited tonight - BU won its game and will play Saturday night for the NCAA Men's Division 1 hockey championship. First time in over a decade they've even been close, and this year, they're the strong favorite. Good luck to Miami of Ohio, but I think they should just get ready for a tough game that they really have no chance of winning - otherwise known as assuming the position. Think Chicago Bears vs. the Indianapolis Colts type game. They might hang in there for a period or two, but by the third it won't be a game anymore. It'll just be the clock ticking down until the inevitable occurs. I'm expecting a 6 - 2, 6- 3 type of game.

Healthwise, still pretty much the same as I've been over the past few weeks. Slow recovery, but I'm losing a little weight. This time it is intentional, and I hope my doctors don't get too worried during my appointment at the end of the month. My energy is pretty low, with bursts occasionally, from caffeine and other stimulus. I was bouncing around the bedroom while I was watching the hockey game earlier. Now I should be sleeping, but for some reason, I haven't gone to bed yet.

I think it's time now.

Good night, sweet dreams and let's wish for a good sports weekend for Boston.

No comments: