Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I hurt myself today

Because I've decided to start being active. I've been going to the gym a few times a week, we've also been taking dance classes that have me moving around quite a bit for a short amount of time. Overall, I think my stamina is improving a little, tiny, imperceptible bit each day. My weight has been bouncing between 183 - 186, depending upon the day and how much I eat. I'm trying not to get back into the habit of eating too much for lunch and still having a sizable dinner. And I'm attempting (poorly at this point) to eat healthier. I don't really want to say what steps I've taken in that direction. You probably don't really care all that much anyway. I really don't care all that much either.
Moving on. I'm still pretty damn tired when I get up. Granted, I haven't been going to bed until midnight or later, but I can't get up in the morning, and I'm dragging around all day. While my stamina may be improving, my energy level has not. Unless, it too is improving in tiny amounts each day - like Mega Man's energy bar.

Anyway, enough for now. Time to eat dinner.

No comments: