Friday, June 26, 2009

Buffett night #1

Last night was Jimmy Buffett night #1 - on the bus with the rest of the parrotheads. I am not a parrothead, but I am married to one. It was a fun day, I drank a lot, and I really don't remember much of the concert. I remember some of the songs, not all of them, and I can remember parts of the late day, but not all of that either.

Today is recovery along with going to the Phantom Gourmet Beach Party for some ribs and BBQ. We're leaving soon.

My body hates me right now. And it won't be getting any better for at least another two days. Stuffing myself full of meat today, then Buffett #2 tomorrow - Ti and I in the car. We probably won't drink as much, and I'll probably remember a lot more about the day and the show.

Alright, off to go consume mass quantities of pork and beef products. Hmmm. . . pork and beef products.

1 comment:

mjmercado said...

Damn you! I want to go to the Phantom Gourmet Beach Party.